Jobs at Hotel Indigo The Hague
Do you wish to work at one of The Hague’s most beautiful luxury boutique hotels? You’ve come to the right place. Discover our open vacancies!
Hotel Indigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde offers a unique working experience in a historic building which showcases the building’s and the neighborhood’s outstanding heritage, and a luxurious boutique hotel and varied F&B options. Hotel Inigo The Hague – Palace Noordeinde is historically rich, engaging and like nowhere else.
As employers, we welcome initiative, reliability, and strong teamwork across the organization. We seek people with as much character as our luxury lifestyle hotel.
Our backbone of attitudes and behaviours that create excellence are:
- THINK WE. NOT ME.
As a team, we are better together in our work and our community.
- BE INCLUSIVE. BE RESPECTFUL. BE CURIOUS.
We value diversity. We appreciate others and seek to learn continually.
- BECOME BETTER. EVERY DAY.
We are committed to improvement and to our purpose of service excellence.
- THINK LIKE A GUEST. ACT LIKE AN OWNER.
We take pride in caring for our guests and we exceed expectations.
We are committed to giving our team members the skills and support required to deliver extraordinary experiences and, most importantly, to grow in their careers. On top of this, we also like to offer our teams a wide range of benefits, including:
- Monthly pension build-up with Pension Fund “Pension Horeca & Catering”
- Excellent training & (international) development opportunities.
- You are working for an IHG hotel owned by Borealis Hotel Group and managed by Aimbridge Hospitality so that you may book IHG hotels, Borealis Hotels and Aimbridge Hotels worldwide at a significantly discounted rate (employee rate).
- Company sick pay – Giving you peace of mind when you need it the most.
- Minimum of 25 days holiday
- Staff meals on duty
- Flexible working opportunities
- Staff events and socials
- Travel allowance as of 5km