The Bottomless Brunch – inspired by a trend in Manhattan – has landed in The Hague and combines a rich brunch with cocktails and an endless supply of bubbles. It’s a recipe for success!
The Bottomless brunch package costs 39 euros per person and includes 1 sweet dish, 1 savory dish, a cocktail and unlimited cava for 2 hours.
The sweet dishes are:
• American pancakes seasonal fruit and maple syrup
• American pancakes, nutella and banana
• French toast made of sugar bread with seasonal fruit and maple syrup
The savory dishes are:
• Eggs Benedict, 2 poached eggs on an English muffin with ham and hollandaise sauce
• Eggs Royale, 2 poached eggs on an English muffin with smoked salmon and hollandaise sauce
• Eggs Florentine, 2 poached eggs on an English muffin with spinach and hollandaise sauce
• Avocado tomato sandwich on sourdough bread
The cocktails are:
• Espresso Martini
• Bloody Mary
All dishes and cocktails can also be ordered separately for 12.50 euros each.
Why not book a room for the night?